Friends, If you a blogger like me, you might have seen many people commenting on things that are not relevant in any of the manners to the post. Let’s learn about some best free anti-spam plugins for WordPress to protect from spammer and hackers.
Lock at The Comments Made on my website in the below-given image-
You will find the above image that all comments are not related to the post in any manner and they are only interested in promoting their services.
Q1. How To Identify Spam Comments-
- They don’t use their real name, their own website name, and email address.
- They often criticize your website to talk which are irreverent to your content.
- Sometimes, they try to embed link which will install a virus on your website.
- A few people simply talk too-much and come up with irrelevant problems.
Whatever is the case, a spam comment or imbedded links can crash your website, install a virus to cheat to your loyal users, or will route your users to inappropriate content.
Q2. How To Protect Your Site From Spammers-
**Trusted and Free Anti-spam plugins for WordPress >>
There are two ways to filter spam comments. Either you can filter and delete all spam comments manually like me or you can use these best free anti-spam plugins.
If you love to use FREE WordPress Anti-spam plugins, you can follow the below-given methods.
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to PLUGINs >> ADD NEW.
- Search for the Akismet Anti-Spam plugin and install it.
- Activate and configure the plugin for free to filter all spam comments and attempts made on your website.
Pros and cons of Akismet Anti-spam plugin-
- It protects your website from spammers.
- Helps you keep your website running smoothly and reduces your manual effort.
- Help you improve your website SEO ranking.
- Build more trust in your website users.
- It could charge you some money as your site grows and you more money from it.
- They also offer premium plans with extra features.
** Some Useful And Most Loved Previous Posts-
- Learn to design your website for free.
- Free hosting– top hosting website.
- Make money online– learn and start freelancing.
- Push notifications– Add these features to your website.
Q3. Best Free WordPress security plugins-
- WordFense Plugin– Secure your website with the most comprehensive WordPress security plugin. Firewall, malware scan, blocking, live traffic, login security & more. You can install this plugin for FREE and safeguard your website from hackers.
- Wp-Hide and security plugin– Hide or change WP login URL and increase Security for your WordPress site using smart techniques.
I am sure that the above 3 Anti-spam and security Plugins For WordPress can help you protect your website, build trust in your customers, and improve your site ranking.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here. I am will love to help and solve all your queries about free anti-spam plugins for WordPress and other problems.
You can also follow me on Instagram @Mani.Adviser.