Friends, If you have a website, you will not like to lose any data or website files at any cost. Here we will learn about the three best WordPress backup plugins for your website.
3 Best And Free WordPress Backup Plugins-
There are many backup plugins but I will recommend the three best free WordPress backup plugins, Which I use myself and best for everyone to back up their website.
This plugin exports your WordPress website including the database, media files, plugins, and themes with no technical knowledge required.
Upload your site to a different location with a drag and drop in to WordPress.
There is an option to apply an unlimited number of find and replace operations on your database during the export process. The plugin will also fix any
serialization problems that occur during the find/replace operation.
Mobile device compatible: All-in-One WP Migration is the first plugin to offer a truly mobile experience on WordPress versions 3.3 and up.
2. Backup Guard- Backup Guard is the most complete WordPress backup plugin. We offer the easiest way to Backup, Restore, and Migrate your WordPress website. You can backup and restore your WordPress files, database, or both.
FREE BACKUP FEATURES
- Backup site – backup site as many times as you want
- Backup files, database or both
- Choose which folders to backup
- Choose which database tables to backup
- Restore site – restore backups whenever needed
- Selective files or database restoration
- Download backups – download your backups on your computer
- Import backups – upload your backups to restore (no FTP required)
- Multi-site WordPress Network is supported
- Backup cancellation – cancel the backup process
- Explore backup or restore log files
- Ability to specify custom exclude paths
- Ability to exclude database tables
- Live progress – precise progress of the current backup or restore
- Upload to Dropbox
- Scheduled site backups – setup automatic site backups
Migrate Guru is the fastest way to migrate WordPress sites. It simplifies difficult WordPress migrations (e.g. multi-site networks, 200 GB sites, etc.).
Powered by Blog-Vault (an onboarding partner of top WordPress hosts in the world), Migrate Guru uses intelligent processes on its own servers… So there are ZERO risks to your sites. It automatically rewrites URLs, bypasses import-export scripts, and handles serialized data. It also can clone WordPress sites without any manual work, add-ons, or additional tools.
These three plugins are absolutely free, however, you may need to pay some money if you need some additional services.
I Hope, This will help you backup your website for free. These WordPress backup plugins are really useful for all sizes of the website.
You can generate the backup and keep with yourself or move the website from one hosting to another with the help of these plugins. They don’t require any coding skills and an easy one-step process to use these WordPress backup plugins.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask and please share this post with others in need.