Friends, My website is still getting very low traffic after doing SEO, getting approved for Google News Publisher account, and optimizing my sites and preferences.
This made me think more on-
Why I am not getting traffic on my website?
Why SEO is not working as expected?
When and how I can get the best free traffic?
How to get traffic on my blog for free?
It’s also important to know why it matters to get free traffic. There are many paid ads sources that can generate desired targeted traffic like Facebook, Google ads, and others but still free traffic matters a lot why?
After researching on the internet I found a few useful things which will also help you to get free traffic and generate quality leads and revenue. Let’s summerise the things here-
How To Get Free Traffic On Your Blog-
- SOCIAL MEDIA- Many people may not agree but you will find it very easy to get free traffic on your blog than any other method. Facebook, Twitter, and Quora can help you drive huge traffic to your website.
How to bring traffic from social media?
- Register to all these sites (Facebook, Quora, and others) and complete your profile.
- Connect with people there and follow other people too.
- You can easily grow your reach by joining groups of the relevant niche (Topic/services)
- Write on trending topics regularly and share the post on these social accounts.
- Comment links of the posts on similar posts.
Gradually, you will grow your social media accounts, and also you will get more and more free traffic on your blog.
Below is my Instagram profile, If you like to discuss to learn more things, Please join me there.
I have discussed in detail about mass free email sending services here. Please read and follow to grow your traffic.
You may also watch this video here to generate an email database for free.
However, the Above video works, if you have a successful blog. If you don’t have traffic and just want to get a free email list. It is easy using either leads magnet or with Google.
This video below will help you in getting millions of genuine emails for your blog and its 100% free like other methods.
I hope, these methods will definitely help you get more traffic on your blog for free.
3. YouTube – Now, you might be thinking about how? Well, It’s true and better than SEO and other methods. Maybe you know that YouTube is the second largest search engine across the globe.
Billions of people daily visit youtube for entertainment, education, and many other things. All you need to get the best video created for your business, blog, or services and get it ranked for the topic.
Yes, it’s easy to rank your videos on Google and YouTube within 72 Hrs. All you need to do is to create a good video and do better SEO for the video following the methods discussed in this best-paid e-book (Rs 49 or $0.65). You can buy this e-book here.
However, I have also written an article on how to do extraordinary SEO for your videos on YouTube but the above book has the best tricks and easy for raking fast.
Yes, you can simply put the website/ blog URL in the video description and at the bottom of the video to help people know about it, and this way thousands of people will watch your video for free and click the site link to land on your website.
4. On-page and Off-page SEO- Yes, as I said SEO is never working as expected because SEO takes a lot of time to rank your posts on Google and other search engines.
However, In long-tern SEO is the first and best method to bring highly targeted traffic for your blog of any niche website.
Learn the best tips to grow your website for free here using SEO. Best things to focus while doing one page and off-page SEO-
- Search best and trending KEYWORDS for your post using tools like Neil Patel Uber Suggest, Google Trends, and others.
- Write articles with proper Keywords density.
- Ues, H1, H2, Alt tag, and meta tags.
- Properly space the images, texts, and videos in the post.
- Use informative videos and banners.
- Write 800 to 3000+-word articles at least.
- Create the best quality backlinks, guest posting.
Many other things are involved here for on-page and off-page SEO. You can learn about on-page and off-page SEO and tricks here.
Fortunately, All these methods are well researched and effective but if you still couldn’t get traffic to your blog or website. you can promote your website for free.
6. Google Questions Hub– Yes, It s a new initiative form Google. Google lets its users directly ask the question while they are surfing the net.
You can register to the website clicking here and share the answers to the question of your niche using the post or your website link with related information.
Google gradually, begins to rank these pages and you get more and more free traffic.
Here, we have some popular posts from my blog which will also help you to grow your business and make a lot of money online.
Dear friends, it takes a lot of time to write. If you really enjoyed reading this post and it seems to have helped you. Please share this post with at least three Facebook groups.