Friends, We often look for FREE HOSTING as it is best for starting without any investment. However, they use to have some limitations.
I would love to share some best FREE hosting websites here and what they have to offer for you.
Free Hosting Benefits
Free hosting is the best way and many small online businesses today start with free hosting. Let’s see why?
- Paid hosting cost you a lot, normally $40 to $200/ year.
- Free hosting is the best way to create dummy sites and move to paid hosting.
- You can start for free and later move to paid hosting as you grow.
- You can save some cash to promote your business, instead of paid hosting.
- There are many companies offering free FIRST YEAR hosting ( or low price hosting) with high-end capabilities.
- They are the best place to keep site backups for free free.
- They don’t put any ads or compromise with your data until you pick the right free hosting provider.
These are some best reasons to start using free hosting. Normally a website costs around $100 to $5000+ but with free hosting, you can get a website designed for as low a $50 and even you can design it yourself.
Some Of The Best Free Hosting Providers
Here we have the top #5 free hosting providers in the USA, UK, and India. However, you can use them from any other country also.
Google also offers free hosting with a $300 credit to spend on your hosting bills. you can easily host up to 4 small websites for free. This free Google Cloud Credit is spent over the year and you don’t have to pay anything.
Note* This free credit is not carry forward to next year. It must be used in the first year.
- Order Paid Hosting for as low as $2/Mon – Buy Now!
Unlike the Google Cloud, AWS (Amazon Web Services) offers 750 HRS of hosting free every month for 12 months from the date you started. If you exceed the uses limit in any month, you will be charged for the excess time.
* They don’t give you any credit like Google Cloud but offer resources use limit and many other kinds of services like Google and other platforms.
The above two hostings are CLOUD-based hosting providers and have 4 times better speed as compared to the C Panel-based hosting solutions.
You can easily deploy WordPress or host other kinds of websites on Google Cloud and AWS. Learn to deploy your website at AWS here.
Here I have a video to help getting started with AWS and Google Cloud hosting-low price hosting
Hosted websites for 20,072,985 users all over the world!
Yes, Wix also lets you create your website for free without worrying to pay for hosting. Wix is just like any other CMS, You can easily drag and drop to make your beautiful website.
However, With Wix free hosting you can’t add the custom domain until you take a premium plan. Wix premium plan for the first month costs just $15 and you get a free domain too.
Yes, This also offers free hosting and low price hosting-based website solution for all kinds of websites. You can start today and design your website without worrying about the hosting charges.
They offer 99.9% uptime, faster speed, no forced ads, and can host any number of domains.
You can learn to host your website at Infinityfree hosting here.
Friends, We talked about some of the best free web hosting solutions in the USA, UK, And for the rest of the world.
We know, a website needs some other things to function properly like Domain, SSL, Caching, etc.
Let’s learn how you can get free SSL and why it is important?
SSL secures your website data and users’ data when they surf your website. It helps to protect your brand authority and builds trust among the people. It encrypts the data and protects it from hackers.
There are two best ways to get a FREE SSL certificate. Let’s learn-
1. Cloudflare Free SSL- yes, you can add your website to Cloudflare and they will automatically insert an SSL certificate on your website for FREE.
2. Let’s Encrypt- For getting a free SSL certificate your need to enter the domain name and verify the DNS details. Once you have verified the DNS details, you will be given three SSL files to add to your web hosting.
After adding these security files, your website will start serving with “HTTPS://” and can see a lock icon in the URL section of the browser.
I hope to have helped you in finding the best free hosting and SSL in 2020. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.