When we start our business, we often have to take care of many things. There are many best free web hosting sites to help you lower your burden.
Free web hosting can be useful for many things as compared to paid hosting–
- Testing new websites before production site launch.
- Keeping the backup of the website.
- Free of the month and any renewal pain.
- You can easily move to paid hosting at any time.
I have already shared some of the best FREE HOSTING sites here. However, let’s add a few more sites to that list with this post.
#Free Web Hosting Sites-
- InfinityFree Web Hosting– It is also the best free hosting provider.
- Hostinger Free Hosting– They have recently offered a free plan to help you start your site and upgrade it later.
- FreeHosting.com– They offer web hosting and website builder tool for one website at absolutely zero cost.
- Google Cloud Free Hosting– It gives $300 free credit to host your website.
- AWS cloud hosting (Free)– It lets you host up to two Miro E2 Instances for free for one year. You can host all kinds of websites like WordPress.
- 000WebHosting– You can host your website here for free and upgrade later whenever you like.
We have a post here in detail to help you chose the right free hosting. Please check this.
Q. Why I Hate Free Hosting Deals?
- They offer limited disk space and bandwidth.
- Some of the many run ads on your website.
- Limit the C-Panel features like auto app installation.
- You will have lesser control over your website.
- They restrict the amount of traffic you receive.
- You can’t take daily site backup automatically.
- Upgrade charges tend to be high.
#Best paid web hosting sites
- Hostinger– We website has been hosted on Hostinger and It works really nice.
- Google Cloud- After the paid trial, their charges are comparatively high.
- Amazon AWS cloud hosting- They are relatively fair to Google Cloud but cost a little difficult to set up a site on it for new users.
There are many best sites though, but I hosted on Hostinger as it makes things easy, pricing is relatively low and support is super good.
Please comment your opinion below.
Thanks for reading.