Dear Friends, You may love to convert your website into a mobile app at a very very low cost and save $1000 to $5000+ on your app development cost.
I know, you may think how? But don’t worry it’s going to be genuine and easy for you to convert your website into a mobile application.
Normally, you can convert your website into three types of mobile applications developed these days.
- Progressive Web App. 2. Web-Views App 3. Native App/Hybrid Apps
Progressive web apps are small app formats create with our without the Android Studio. It loads the website inside the app and works like a browser. You can learn in detail here.
Web-View Apps are similar to the Progressive apps but they are most stable and installed on mobile phones and can be published like all other apps in the play store.
Native/ Hybrid apps- Native apps are build using Android Studio, Ionic, and other platforms. All UI and programs are well customized and best for all kinds of uses.
You may search on Google to find more about these things. However, you can easily convert your WordPress website into a progressive app for free using the plugin given below.
You can use this Super Progressive Web App plugin in your WordPress website to create a progressive app for free and help users to access the website when they like with one click.
Why you need a mobile app?
- They are easy to use.
- Accessible easily and best to remember.
- Installed on the phone and works like your website.
- High ability to retain users.
- Higher trust and brand value.
- The user keeps your app installed on their mobile phone, which helps you then to engage whenever they like and easily retain users for long terms.
- Saves your marketing cost to bring users again and again to your site with paid ads.
- You can monetize your app with Admob ads and make money.
How To Save App Cost?
If you already have a website, you can easily save a lot of the cost of developing your mobile app and publish it to the play store for your users.
You can get your website converted in a Web-View app with many native features like Push notification, splash screen, custom app logo, branding.
Web-view apps load the website inside the app and also use to have other native features. This conversion is very smooth and best for you to save a lot of development costs.
Things required for a web-view app-
- A responsive website or any social pages.
- A band logo and contents.
- A Google Play Store Publisher account.
How Much You Can Save?
You may get your app created and publish for as low as $40 to $100. Normally a native app costs you $500 to $5000+.
There is some company which lets you design your web-view app but they charge you every month and some are very very expensive as you can see below.
How To Save App Cost?
There are two ways to get your website converted to a mobile app for a very low cost.
- Hire me here to design your app. (SITESDESIRE.COM)
- You can hire a freelancer at freelancer.com or fiverr.com to design your web-view apps from your website.
Unlike the second method, I create a web-view app from your site and publish it to the google play store console for free.
Why These Methods Are Best To Convert Your Website Into A Mobile App?
- We, freelancers, don’t charge you every month like other websites and companies. There will be a one-time small fee of $40 to $100.
- We do all the work for you. You pay and relax. If you go with self-servicing companies, you need to pay every month and will have to design yourself.
- There will be a limitation on the number of installs if you get designed by them.
- You can monetize your apps with ads and make money.
I love to have helped you convert your website into a mobile app at a very low cost. There are many other websites like AppyPie and GoNative but they are very very expensive. I have shared an image below help you compare the website to app conversion costs.
If you don’t have a website, you can get a premium logging website designed by an expert team at a very very low cost. Order Your Website Here >>
Thanks for your valuable time. If you really enjoyed reading this. Please share this post with your friends and in your social groups.
Written by @ Mani Pathak