Would you like to create a website for your business? Well, It can be done in just 10 minutes. Let’s learn a few things about website designing.
Yes, It’s quite easy and you can create a website in 10 minutes but for different kinds of websites, it may take longer.
You could be a professional website developer in a few days of practice, I mean adding creativity to a website. It doesn’t require any technical or coding knowledge.
Things you can learn here-
- How to design a website in 10 minutes?
- How save your development cost?
- How to get a free domain and hosting?
- Why Paid Hosting is best?
- Where to get free SSL?
A website can be build using many tools and programming languages like HTML, CSS, JAVA but WordPress is a pre-developed Content Management System somewhat like WIX. It gives you the facility to create a website like a drag-n-drop without any coding.
Using this, you can easily design your WordPress Website in 10 Minutes. It easy and simple for everyone.
How To Create A Website In 10 Mins –
- A Domain: Name for your website like “Manipathak.com“
- Web Hosting: Online space to keep your website files and serve users
- SSL: It secures your website from hackers and encrypts the data “Https://”.
You may buy website hosting and domain at a very very affordable cost here.
Paid hosting is best due to many reasons-
- You get proper support from the company.
- They are faster and more secure.
- The lesser risk of losing your website and data.
- They don’t serve ads on your site.
- They give more features like brandwidth than free hosting.
- They backup your site daily or weekly.
- Best for high SEO Score and user experience.
- You can design any kind of site you like.
All these things will cost you around $40 to $100, depending on the needs of the website.
How to create a website & save development cost?
- Get FREE or PAID hosting.
- Follow the methods discussed in the video above.
- Design your website in just 10 minutes.
Please watch the above video, This can help you in creating your first website and you can save $200 to $500 developer cost.
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here and bookmark this site, so that you can read the reply.