You must love to know about “how to download video from youtube“. There are so many posts on Google for it but I would love to make it easy for everyone.
If you are an entrepreneur, digital marketer, student, blogger, or any profession, you may have thought or faced the need of downloading videos from YouTube.
It’s obvious because YouTube is the second largest search engine and it is highly useful for people and professional goals. In the past few years, it has been proved that video content is the king.
Table of Content –
- How to download youtube videos?
- How to download youtube videos on pc?
- how to download youtube videos in a laptop?
- Youtube video downloader for pc?
- How to download youtube videos in mobile?
- How to download youtube videos without any software?
- How to download youtube videos on mac?
YouTube has already released the feature to download the videos but it is not stored on your phone internal memory or SD card. These methods, I am going to share will help you save to any storage space and share.
You can easily download videos in any format form YouTube. It would be easy and best for you for any purpose.
1. Free Download Manager (FDM)– It’s the best and most used application for downloading all kinds of websites and all formats. It is absolutely free and available for all devices like MAC, PC, and SmartPhone. (Download Here)
How To Download Using FDM?
- Download FDM from the link given above.
- After installing the app on MAC, PC, or Smartphone, Please click the plus sign and open YouTube, copy the video URL, and enter to FDM application.
- New hit the download button, It will search and show you all the available 420PX, 1080PX, and other video formats.
- Select the one you like and hit download.
It will download the video and you can easily click the on the downloaded video to play or see the location of the video. “Right Click” on the video to see all other options.
- Open the video on YouTube and copy the video link.
- Visit the Y2Mate website, click here.
- Paste the video link (URL) in the URL section of the home page.
- Hit the download button “Start”.
- Your video will start downloading.
For PC and MAC, I have already shared the best ways to download but if like other apps for mobile, let’s learn-
3. All Video Downloader– It’s the highest-rated video downloader for Android smartphones. You can easily install the application and use it to your any kind of video.
App link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=all.video.downloader.allvideodownloader&hl=en_IN
4. TubeMate– Tube mate is also a free app like others and best for all android smartphones to download any video from YouTube.
However, It is good for downloading videos from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and many other websites.
Tube mate is not available in the Android play store, however, it is the most trusted and easy for you to download and use.
Here we have another video help you learn and download YouTube video in a few minutes for absolutely free.
- Visit the TubeMate website here.
- Click the download button, it will be download to your phone.
- Once downloaded, click the TubMate.Apk file and allow permission to install it.
- If installing doesn’t start, click the “Install from unknown sources” option in your smartphone settings for some time.
- Again click the .apk file to install, I will be installed for sure.
I hope, This article will help you to download videos from YouTube. It love this article, please help me by sharing this post on your Facebook and other social profiles.