No matter where you heard about freelancing but freelancing can be the best option to start making money from anywhere. let’s learn “how to start freelancing?“. It’s an almost zero investment business that can make you up to $100000 every month and even more.
Before starting the discussion, I would love to motivate you to show how I earned $2000+ in the first 3 months of the starting?
- A laptop/PC with a good internet connection.
- You must be good at writing and understanding English.
- Must have skills or will learn and invest some time.
Yes, it will be some free to freelancing, but not that easy. As you can check in the above images, It is not a small amount in India. However, many people are making 150000 INR ($1200+) per month and even more.
Though there are many websites to help you start your online freelancing business and some of them, I have used and are best for you too to start now-
- Upwork– Most trusted and easy to use the website. People post job need at this site and you need to send a proposal on that. If you get hired, you can earn between $50 to $5000 per project. It’s tough to get your account approved here.
- Freelancer– Most advance and loved websites by many freelancers. Most of the freelancers firstly like Freelacer.com to start because you can register and get approved in no time. Moreover, you will get many projects to bid and work anytime.
- Fiverr- It’s like a directory type freelancing site. You publish your services and if someone needs related services, he may send you a message to work on it.
Please read this article carefully without leaving anything behind to learn “how to start freelancing” properly anywhere.
- Be very responsive to the client’s message.
- Try to save them some cost without compromising the quality.
- Try to get a 5 Star rating on all projects.
- Don’t accept projects you are not comfortable in.
- Keep employer updating about your work status and services.
- Don’t increase the price after starting the work.
- All write a proposal with greetings and include your previous work samples in the proposal.
- Don’t bid higher than the trend.
- Create a win-win situation for both and make them feel happy.
Well, I am sure if you continue using the above tips, you will be surely a very successful freelancer on any of these platforms. You can find that I am also a 5 Start rate freelancer.
Seeing the above profile details, you and surely imagine, how effectively I handle my clients.
- Register at any of the above websites like Freelancer.
- Complete all the profile details and mention your skills.
- Start sending proposals as per my previous tips.
- Once hired, complete the work on time, and on the budget, you agreed.
We at manipathak.com try to bring the most precise and ready to use the information for you. Surely you can start freelancing at home any time and even if you part-time to make huge money every month online.
Get work done in over 1350 different categories
There are many different types of work you can start at home on freelancer.com. However, you can sell these services on Fiverr and other platforms also.
Some of the easy and ready to start freelance categories. You may start without any skills…
- Graphic designing- Use CANVA to design in 2 minutes.
- Data Entry – You just have work on an excel sheet.
- Logo designing- Use CANVA to design in 2 minutes.
- Copy (Article) writing (Freelance Writing)- You can site on your native language.
- Banner designing- Use CANVA to design in 2 minutes.
- Customer support- Provide support for your client.