Friends, As you can see on my website sidebar, I have embedded my youtube subscribe button which can help me to get new YouTube subscribers and users can subscribe to my youtube channel without going to youtube.
Today, I will make you learn “how to configure a youtube subscribe button and embed it to your website?
Unlike the others, I would love to share the easiest method, however, I have shared a video blow which can also be helpful for you.
YouTube Subscribe Button – Configure And Use Free.
To create a youtube subscribe button, you need to follow this step-wise process given below.
- Go to Google Developer console here (Click Here).
- Now open your channel home page on YouTube.
- Copy the channel ID from the URL section of the browser.
- As you can see in the above URL, The highlighted portion would be the channel ID.
- Now again enter the channel ID on the configuration page opened in the first step.
- And select all rest of the things as shown in the image below and you will get your youtube to subscribe button code to embed.
Now copy the code from the developer page and log in to your website dashboard (WordPress Site). Here, go to the widgets section or any post/page where you wish to embed.
Select the “TEXT” widget from the widgets or HTML version on the pages and paste the embed code as shown below.
It’s done! Now you can see the subscribe button, where you have embedded.
Here we have a video to help your embed HTML code to your website.
I hope I have helped to get your subscribe button, Please share this post to help me also. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.
Keywords: 1000 free youtube subscribers, how to get more subscribers on youtube for free, how to increase youtube subscribers free, how to get 1000 subscribers on youtube free, how to get subscribers on youtube fast, how to increase youtube subscribers organically, youtube subscriber count, how to get subscribers on youtube hack,